LYANNALEE
I’m really afraid to feel happy because people change , feelings change , feelings fade , and people get hurt .
About Me

Photobucket
I'm LyannaLee. 15
I'm Taken ♥

Nurudeen Jah' Rakal ♥

Stop looking at me. I don't like people looking at me like that
Why must you and your friends stare me as if i did something wrong or did i steal your's ? Are you hungry ? I bet youre hungry and you wants me. Ummp , i've come to a question like this. I wonder why. I don't stare at a sheet of paper and try to think of a good word to use. I try to see where the story should go. I bet you were talking about me to your friends down there , isnt it ? I've been in this situation like for two times? I know it very well when people starts to stare at me asking other people to stare back. If you think i steal yours , why on the past you didnt took care of him ? What i wanna say is that , know me first than telling bad about me to others okay ? I dont break couple's relationship and yes its a waste of time because you know that person is attached and whats the hurry for ? You know the person wont love you back. Whats past is past because i wont turn back and listened to it. I dont wished too.
Now , im happy with him. Im leading a great and happy life with him. I dont want anybody to ruin our relationship just because you hate to see me being with him. Cockx ! If you hate it , learn how to unhate it. Wants to talk bad about me ? go ahead. i dont mind either because i know i dont give it a damn at all. Girls will always be girls *peace*

Now , waiting for Boyfriend. Cepat bangun! Aku tahu cuace sedap hari niy. Tido pon macam piggy kan bhy ? Tahula kau. Lurp chiuuuu
Babyg , cepat datang crib aku. Aku tengah mendak nak mampos. Cepat cepat datang , cepat cepat jady kakak towness ini hari. Muahahahahaha :p k bai ~


This Layout is Designed & Developed By sanitypulverized x viaclarajessica . Removing/using of my Codings in parts / as a whole is strictly not allowed .
© All Rights Reserved 2011 .